We need MANY volunteers to host an event of this size and scope. If you are 18 years old or older, or a local college student looking for community service hours, The Boulevard BOO! Parade is the most fun you can have for Community Service!
In exchange for volunteering for the BOO! Parade you will receive 1 BOO! Event Staff t-shirt, water during your shift, and a letter recognizing your community service hours for the event.
- Keep traffic from entering the closed roads
- Maintain the barrier during event
- Oversight of barricade volunteers
- Assist Parade Director in organizing the participants in your staging area
- Assist the Parade Guides in monitoring the flow of the parade. Will maintain a stationary position along the parade route, encouraging constant movement by the parade entries
- Direct the flow of the parade. Keep participant groups from crowding each other, or delaying the progress.
- Will move along the route with the parade entries, managing the pace of the parade
- Guide participants off the parade route
Miscellaneous Parade Assistance:
- Used where needed in the parade to include balloon handlers, banner carriers, or Mini Floats
- Assist the parade announcer throughout the parade
Section Sponsor Banner Bearers:
- Carry assigned sponsor banner in the parade
**Please note; we are seeking individuals who are 21+ to fulfill these volunteer positions. Positions for minors are very limited.Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding age limitations**