In exchange for volunteering for the BOO! Parade you will receive 1 BOO! Event Staff t-shirt, water during your shift, and a letter recognizing your community service hours for the event.
Volunteer Job Descriptions:
- Keep traffic from entering the closed roads
- Maintain the barrier during event (18+)
- Oversight of barricade volunteers (18+)
- Assist Parade Director in organizing the participants in your staging area (18+)
- Disperse water delivered in cases to the individual participants lined up in staging areas
Parade Guides/Flow Monitors
- Direct the flow of the parade. Keep participant groups from crowding each other, or delaying the progress (18+)
- Guide participants off the parade route
Miscellaneous Parade Participant Assistance
- Used where needed in the parade to include balloon handlers, banner carriers, or push carts.
Technical Assistants to Announcers (Podiums)
- Assist the parade announcer throughout the parade
Section Sponsor Banner Bearers
- Carry assigned sponsor banner in the parade