May is Bike Month and Thursday May 17, 2018 is Bike to Work Day! Ride your bicycle for your morning commute to celebrate with the entire city! With over 100 Pit Stops throughout San Diego, your commute is made easier with refreshsments and activities at each stop. Map out your commute with this handy BTWD Map!
Stop by our Bike to Work Day (BTWD) Pit Stop Thursday, May 17, 2018 at Scrimshaw Coffee (5542 El Cajon Boulevard)! We will be there from 6am until 9:00am.
Our Pit Stop will include:
- Scrimshaw Coffee offering up some samples of their coffees to get you woke for your morning BTWD Commute!
- ofo Dockless Bicycles – Offering ofo dockless bikes to start your BTWD Morning Commute!
- Pedal Pushing Bicycle Shop (6969 El Cajon Boulevard) – Offering on-the-spot bicycle tune-ups.
- SOAS Racing (7220 El Cajon Boulevard) – Offering us a drawing for a special BTWD racing kit
- San Diego Blenders (6353 & 6663 El Cajon Boulevard) – Offering samples of delicious smoothies.
- Spin & Go – Offering an 8am BTWD SPIN CLASS right on the sidewalk in front of Scrimshaw Coffee for those who don’t have a morning commute! Spin through a stationary BTWD ride for only $20 per person for a 45 minute workout. Register here, only 10 spaces available!
For more information about Bike Month and Bike to Work Day CLICK HERE!