Business Assistance Workshop
Learn about the various business assistance opportunities offered at San Diego State University. Whether your business is in need of consulting, interns, or job listings, this workshop will clarify questions, and aid in the growth of your business with the help of SDSU.
In this workshop learn from experts about the following:
Aztec Consulting: Aztec Consulting enables students to leverage their existing knowledge from the classroom to further explore real-world business problems and gain relevant work experience by working on consulting engagements with clients. Learn more about Aztec Consulting, HERE.
Get assistance with the following through the Aztec Consulting Program:
- Business Expansion
- Feasibility Study
- Advertising and Promotion
- Integrated Marketing
- Search Optimization and Social Media
- Cost Analysis and Control
- Benchmark and Competitor Analysis
- Exit Strategies
Career Services: Through partnerships, education, and programming, SDSU Career Services provides students and alumni with the opportunities to define, develop and realize their career potential. SDSU Career Services fulfills this commitment by using technology to streamline processes and enhance the accessibility of services, by responding to and representing the diversity of SDSU and its community, and by providing a centralized campus resource that supports retention, academic success and the affiliation of alumni to SDSU. Learn more about Career Service, HERE.
- They provide first-rate career services to every SDSU student and alum.
- They build employer, community and campus partnerships to create career opportunities.
- They offer high-quality career counseling, resources, and technology to meet their clients’ diverse and changing needs.
- They pride themselves on being integral to the SDSU educational experience, student retention, and life-long learning.
Learn how these services can aid your business, and get pertinent information for your business’ involvement through this workshop.
When: Tuesday, July 25, 2017
Where: College Area Business District Office | 4704 College Avenue
Time: 8:30 am – 10: 30 am